The Wonderful Wandering Carol
- I’m obsessive about researching hotels and repeatedly check different discount booking sites before booking. I also compare the offered prices with the hotel website itself. Then I go to a travel site I have a membership with, TravelSetGo.com and compare that. I hate thinking I missed out on the best price.
- I save up travel reward points until I can fly business class on a long haul flight. I find flying business is the best way to make the most of airline points.
- I make good use of my hotel concierge, from getting directions to finding the best places to shop. They know everything.
- I read travel blogs when planning a trip. To find them I first type the destination name into Google then add the words: travel blog.
- I walk wherever I can. It saves money and connects you to your surroundings.
- Lipstick. I look like a ghost without it.
- Lavender-scented hand sanitizer
- Credit cards
- Notepad and cell phone
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!