Travel Pockets – From Hidden Gems To Fashion Trends
They can talk gear, work a camera and a lens
just the same as walking and rocking the latest fashion trends.
- How do you incorporate travel & fashion into your travels? How do you prepare? Can you give us some tips?
- Share one of your favourite travel stories. How do these type of experiences change you as people?
- What are your top 5 travel rules that you follow every time you travel and why?
- Always have a good time
- Try all the good food
- Respect the culture
- Explore and experience as much as we can
- Take pictures and video but always remember to set aside some time to enjoy your surroundings without those gadgets
- What are your top 5 travel hacking tips and tricks?
- Book cruises through a travel agent – you’ll always get some kind of perk
- Always carry wipes with you – wipe down everything on your seat when flying
- Pack your hat the proper way in your suitcase
- Download a translator app and offline maps to your phone
- Instead of booking expensive hotels, try looking for cheaper Airbnb rentals
- What are your top 5 travel things you must bring in your carry on, purse and/or satchel?
- All camera gear
- USB charger
- What is the most prized souvenir you brought back from abroad and what’s its story?
- Where are you off to next and what are hoping to experience, eat, see and/or learn?
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!